Panther volunteers are needed to help staff the UNI booth at the Iowa State Fair August 11-21! Volunteers will receive a UNI shirt to wear during their three-hour shifts and an admission ticket to the fair. Greet alumni and friends, visit with prospective students and parents and hand out temporary Panther tattoos. Follow these directions to sign up online. We can't wait to serve with you at the Iowa State Fair!
1. Select the date you're interested in.
2. Scroll down to see available shifts. If it says "waitlisted" that time is full.
3. When you click into the shift time, click register to see the number of "tickets" or volunteer slots that remain for that shift.
4. Please sign up as a group if you wish to work with others to be guaranteed the same time is available.
5. Select the number of people you wish to sign up.
6. Click register.
7. Enter each person's information that is volunteering.
8. Click register.
9. Click register again. You should see a confirmation screen!
10. Click 'done' or add to your calendar.